^Woodsta^'s Bollogs is a legendary recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese, recommended by many channel members both present and former. This is the official recipe for the dish. It is well known for its simplicity, so simple indeed that even Lambie can make it.
- Cube an onion.
- Finely chop/mince 3 large cloves of garlic.
- Fry above in a saucepan until onion soft.
- Add steak mince (250g per person).
- Fry until browned.
- Add tin of chopped tomato.
- Add 1 heaped teaspoon of mixed herb.
- Add 1/2 posh (bouillon) stock cube beef.
- Add worcester sauce (generous shake).
- Add 2 tbl spoons of tomato puree.
- Add 1 tbl spoon black olive (chopped/sliced).
- Add 1 tbl spoon capers if you don't hate them.
- Add squirt of Heinz ketchup for extra opulence.
- Add 1 large dried bay leaf.
- Do not stir past this point.
- Add lid to pan, simmer for as long as possible.
- Garnish with pepper after serving.
- Fish out the bay leaf before serving, it's grim if you chow down on it.
- Serve with linguine (boiled then tossed in an extra virgin you have lying around).
This recipe is Open Source, if you use it please consider donating cash to ^Woodsta^ using cash.
[00:41] Lambie_: NEVER FORGET THE BAY LEAF [00:41] Lambie_: i forgot [00:41] Lambie_: woodsta will punish me suitably
Channel members should also note that the recipe has 23 steps *twitch*.
- Bollogs, Surfr's - an alternative recipe for a tomato flavoured cowpat.
00:02, 16 November 2009 (UTC) ^Woodsta^