From Aber
Jump to: navigation, search

The German word for "aye", as when one attempts to type "aye" on a German keyboard it comes out as "aze", because the Y and Z keys are in reversed positions. One must simply assume that the keyboard automatically translates words into German.

Originally written by ^Stuii^.

Auto import 14:43, 19 October 2009 (UTC)